Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Smoke DZA - George Kush Da Button (Mixtape)



Dude reminds me of Curren$y but I'm not feeling him as much.

The highly-anticipated street album features 13 brand new cuts from the longtime Booth fave (and exclusive freestyle series contributor), including reader-approved leaks “Continental Kush Breakfast” and “The Secret.” Big K.R.I.T., Dom Kennedy, Curren$y, Mickey Factz, Den10, Terri Walker, Kent M$ney and Skotch Davis make guest appearances throughout the project, which comes backed by the boardwork of K.R.I.T, Ski Beatz and more.
Download: Smoke DZA - George Kush Da Button (Mixtape)
01. Continental Kush Breakfast f. Den10 (prod. Kenny Beats)
02. Sour Hour (prod. Ski Beatz)
03. Etc Etc f. Curren$y & Big K.R.I.T. (prod. Ski Beatz)
04. Sounds Of The Indo f. Den10 & Teri Walker [prod. Ski Beatz]
05. Code Orange f. Mad Max (prod. Ski Beatz)
06. The Secret f. Big K.R.I.T. (prod. Ski Beatz)
07. GoodTalk f. Dom Kennedy (prod. Big K.R.I.T.)
08. Im Saying (prod. Big K.R.I.T.)
09. Im Your Pusha f. June Summers (prod. Ski Beatz)
10. My Life (prod. Steve-O Of GFCnewyork)
11. We On f. Kent M$ney & Skotch Davis (prod. Ski Beatz)
12. Lost (prod. Ski Beatz)
13. It Ain’t My Fault f. Mickey Factz (prod. G14)

No comments:

About

Created October 2009 - All music is for promotional use only. I do not own any of the other material featured on this blog. Unless it was made myself