Friday, October 22, 2010

KiD CuDi - MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager (Official Tracklist)



The source I found this from says it is official, but I'm going to hold off on saying it's official. UPDATE: Turns out that it is official. Drops November 9th. UPDATE: I've added the acts, features and all of the production credits. Can't wait for this to drop.

Act 1: The World I Am Ruling

1.Scott Mescudi Vs. The World f. Cee-Lo (prod. Emile)
2. REVOFEV (prod. Plain Pat)

Act 2: A Stronger Trip

3. Don’t Play This Song f. Mary J. Blige (prod. By Emile)
4. We Aite (Wake Your Mind Up) (prod. By Emile)
5. Marijuana (prod. By Dot Da Genius)
6. Mojo So Dope (prod. Emile)

Act 3: Party On

7. Ashin’ Kusher (prod. Chuck English)
8. Erase Me f. Kanye West (prod. Jim Jonsin)
9. Wild’n Cuz I’m Young f. Kanye West (prod. By Plain Pat)
10. The Mood (prod. By Emile)

Act 4: The Transformation

11. Maniac f. Cage & St. Vincent (prod. Anthony Killhoffer)
12. Mr. Rager (prod. Kanye West)
13. These Worries f. Mary J. Blige (prod. Emile)
14. The End f. GLC, Chip Tha Ripper & Nicole Wray (prod. Blended Babies)

Act 5: You Live & You Learn

15. All Along (prod. Emile)
16. Ghost! (prod. Emile)
17. Trapped In My Mind (prod. By Dot Da Genius)

No comments:

About

Created October 2009 - All music is for promotional use only. I do not own any of the other material featured on this blog. Unless it was made myself