Monday, November 29, 2010

T.I. - No Mercy (Album)




New joint from "No Mercy" which drops next week. Album leaked I'll give it a full listen tomorrow. Tracklist after the jump. Album drops December 7th.
Download: T.I. - No Mercy (Album)
1. Welcome To The World (feat. Kanye West & KiD CuDi) (Produced by Kanye West & No I.D.)
2. How Life Changed (feat. Mitchelle'l & Scarface) (Produced by Lil' C)
3. Get Back Up (feat. Chris Brown) (Produced by The Neptunes)
4. I Can't Help It (feat. Rocko) (Produced by The Smash Factory)
5. That's All She Wrote (feat. Eminem) (Produced by Dr. Luke)
6. No Mercy (feat. The-Dream) (Produced by Tricky Stewart & The-Dream)
7. Big Picture (Produced by DJ Toomp)
8. Strip (feat. Young Dro & Trey Songz) (Produced by Lil' C)
9. Salute (Produced by Jake One)
10. Amazing (feat. Pharrell) (Produced by The Neptunes)
11. Everything On Me (Produced by Danja)
12. Poppin Bottles (feat. Drake) (Produced by T-Minus)
13. Lay Me Down (Produced by Jim Jonsin & Rico Love)
14. Castle Walls (feat. Christina Aguilera) (Produced by Alex Da Kid)

No comments:

About

Created October 2009 - All music is for promotional use only. I do not own any of the other material featured on this blog. Unless it was made myself