Friday, January 7, 2011

QuESt - The Reason: A Defense Mechanism (Album)



QuESt starting the new year off right. With his new project.

“I want to thank everyone who contributed to this project. It’s been a long time coming, and a lot of sacrifice, but its done. I hope this project gives all of my fans a serious look into my life, and hopefully brings new listeners abroad as well. It means the world to me that I am able to make music and have people be receptive towards it. This projects means so much to me not just as an artist, but as a person. I hope you all enjoy it just as much as I enjoyed crafting it. I worked hard on this one. The truth shines….now.”
Download: QuESt - The Reason: A Defense Mechanism

No comments:

About

Created October 2009 - All music is for promotional use only. I do not own any of the other material featured on this blog. Unless it was made myself