I saw this on WSHH yesterday too funny had to post it. "I let her see the Aston, Oh My God rest surprise her".
5 comments:
Lionclaw77
said...
That was like sooo poopin funny. Like OMG, u see how that girl poopin just flashed Drake. I mean, at a poopin concert? That was too poopin funny, I mean too poopin funny!
It gets attention doesn't it? Ur just mad because while I make up my own phrases you use phrases thats been used your way for hundreds of years.Don't hate on the trendsetters just cuz you can't keep up. :)
5 comments:
That was like sooo poopin funny. Like OMG, u see how that girl poopin just flashed Drake. I mean, at a poopin concert? That was too poopin funny, I mean too poopin funny!
just say fuck
I was being sarcastic, eggroll. And, poop no.
stop saying eggroll too. u use the worst phrases.
It gets attention doesn't it? Ur just mad because while I make up my own phrases you use phrases thats been used your way for hundreds of years.Don't hate on the trendsetters just cuz you can't keep up. :)
Post a Comment