This is my second throwback post where I post classic albums and mixtapes that I feel were overlooked. This album is a certified 5 star classic. The album was released in '07 and was Blu's debut album. I still listen to this album. I usually listen to it on my way to work because it's inspiring. Every track is good in my opinion but the standout tracks are Cold Hearted, Blu Collar Workers, First Things First, Simply Amazin, & My World Is.
Download: Blu - Below The Heavens (Throwback)
1. My World Is...
2. Narrow Path, The
3. So(ul) Amazin' (Steel Blazin')
4. Juicen' Dranks
5. In Rememberance of Me
6. Blu Colla Workers
7. Dancing in the Rain
8. First Things First
9. No Greater Love
10. Show Me the Good Life
11. Simply Amazin'
12. Cold Hearted
13. World Is, The (Below the Heavens...)
14. You Are Now in the Clouds With (The Koochie Monstas)
15. [Untitled]
16. [Untitled] - (Bonus Track)
17. [Untitled] - (Bonus Track)
1 comment:
I crossed paths with the album a while ago and passed it by because it didn't stand out too much. I just now tried again and it still didn't impress me. And, since when do you have a job?
Post a Comment