Overrating The Underrated
Nas, Whats good, I found a link where you can downdload Nas new album with Damian Marey - Distant Relatives. Link is belowhttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=VUPMID5JPEace man
Yeah, I saw this already. (The intermissions or whatever kind of got annoying.) I'm pretty sure that girl is this hip hop model Maliah Michel. Speaking of models, you should let me be a writer on your blog so I can post the "Cutie of The Month."
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Nas, Whats good, I found a link where you can downdload Nas new album with Damian Marey - Distant Relatives. Link is below
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VUPMID5J
PEace man
Yeah, I saw this already. (The intermissions or whatever kind of got annoying.) I'm pretty sure that girl is this hip hop model Maliah Michel. Speaking of models, you should let me be a writer on your blog so I can post the "Cutie of The Month."
Post a Comment